Why Choose YSF
Even the best hardware and software is of little value if it is not installed and configured properly. Integrating today's advanced server applications and networking hardware is simply a matter of experience and training. The results of incorrectly installed network hardware can result in costly budget problems and operational downtime. YSF I.T. Solutions has years of experience and a highly qualified team of networking consultants. You can rest assured that your network will be configured for maximum performance, stability and security.
Our YSF Microsystems Computer Networking Services include:
- LAN (Local Area Network) design, implementation and maintenance
- Server integration, upgrades and migrations
- Internet security solutions, including firewals and VPN
- Implementation of Network Infrastructure (routers, switches)
- Wireless Networking Solutions
- Terminal Services, Citrix and Remote Access Solutions
- Tape Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Business Anti-virus and Anti-spam Solutions
- WAN connectivity (branch office connectivity via DSL/Fibre/T1 or VPN)
- Broadband and Telco Line management (DSL, Cable, Fibre)
- Desktop Rollouts and Deployments
YSF Microsystems specializes in designing the total business solution for your company. To do this, we believe we must learn about your company before we can arrive at the right solution for you. Certified NIT technicians will first meet with you to determine your needs. What are your frustrations with your existing system? What do you want to get out of your computers? If you are just starting up, what are your expectations? Do you feel that your company information is safe? Once we hear your concerns, we can better understand your business and begin planning your solution.
Once YSF technicians have consulted with you, we will perform a thorough evaluation of your company's computer infrastructure. Extensive diagnostics will be run to find out how we can improve upon your current systems. We will also investigate what software application will be best to serve your business needs. For example would you be better off running your own e-mail server, such as Microsoft Exchange or do you require a better database to complete and store your company information? These are just a few of the many questions we will answer for you.
YSF I.T. Solutions' Network management plays an important part in assuring that your network is running at peak performance. Network management helps you to monitor the strengths and weaknesses of your network, as well as determine any configuration changes that may be necessary. YSF Microsystems has what it takes to manage your network and maximize its performance. Any controlled changes to your network and its components-especially configurations, software and cabling, can have an effect on its overall efficiency. To maintain control, you need the tools and knowledge to manage all activity that has the potential to affect your network. Our certified technicians have the experience necessary to oversee all aspects of your networking infrastructure. YSF Microsystems will use the latest remote access application and resources to provide you with the fastest and cost effective network management solution.
Maintenance / SLA's
Preventive maintenance is one of the most ignored aspects of network ownership. Preventive Maintenance refers to performing proactive maintenance in order to prevent system problems. This is different from diagnostic or corrective maintenance, which is performed to correct an already-existing problem. Here are some reasons why you should develop a preventive maintenance plan for your network:
- Saves Money: Avoiding problems with your PC will save you money in the long run. By preventing a problem from occurring, you will no longer need to spend money on new components or repair jobs.
- Saves Time: Preventive maintenance saves time because it saves you the inconvenience and disruption of system failures and lost data. Most preventive maintenance procedures are quite simple compared to troubleshooting and repair procedures.
- Helps Safeguard Your Data: For most people, the data on the hard disk is more important than the hardware that houses it. Taking steps to protect this data therefore makes sense, and that is what preventative maintenance is all about.
- Improves Performance: Some parts of your system will actually degrade in performance over time, and preventive maintenance will help to improve the speed of your system in these respects. It is important to us at Network Infrastructure Technologies, Inc. that your computer systems will be as secure and steady as possible. If you would like to get an estimate for preventive maintenance that will suit your business needs, please contact the office to speak to a technical representative today.